- Permanent / Contract Opportunities
- Salesforce Implementation – Sydney NSW
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills Required
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (SALESFORCE)
Seeking a Solutions Architect in Salesforce Implementation and Billing Gateway (Zuora), who is technically well versed in CRM systems (salesforce.com).
We are seeking a Solutions Architect experienced in Salesforce Implementation who is technically well versed in CRM systems (salesforce.com). Ideally, you will have a \’hands-on\’ systems background, with proven experience in data and CRM integration projects. Moreover, you will have strong stakeholder management skills within an enterprise environment liaising between IT, Change and technology vendors.
To be successful in this role you will be a Solution Architect, ideally from a CRM background, who has worked on Integration projects. You will also have a strong customer focus with the ability to influence and engage senior stakeholders.
- Supporting the National Solutions Architect to develop and drive the Partner Infrastructure Roadmap
- Assisting the Customer Contact Program team to qualify and drive new CRM opportunities, develop contact program strategies, and ensure the smooth delivery of operational initiatives
- Responding to partner support requests, creating cost models and developing proposals
- Providing demonstrations, presentations, training, consultation and support to the partner channel.
- Working with IT, marketing, vendors and partners to define, build and implement optimised solutions to business challenges
- Managing day-to-day technical activities, including support and translation of technical concepts across business units.
- Contributing to the operational planning for one to one Marketing campaigns and suggesting new initiatives
- Maintaining an understanding of industry trends in the market place.
- Technical experience across a range of CRM systems is desirable and experience with Salesforce.com is essential
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and a strong customer focus are essential.
- Your commitment to providing customers with the best solution possible
- Prior experience as a Solutions Architect, working with multiple teams including IT, Vendors, Build teams, Partners and implementing enterprise level solutions
- An in-depth understanding/ solid commercial knowledge of the internal functions of the Salesforce (Siebel, Sage, Saleslogic etc.) products including CRM optimisation
- Assist in developing and driving the infrastructure roadmaps and be responsible for the delivery and any necessary change management
- Strong stakeholder management skills within an enterprise environment liaising between IT and multiple technology vendors
- Experience in developing program level strategies, and ensure smooth delivery of operational initiatives
- Experience in managing day to day technical activities including support, translation of technical concepts
- Strong business acumen and client engagement skills.
This is a senior role with a complete customer focus that will see you set and manage both internal and external stakeholder expectations and on-going relationships.
If you have the desired experience working as a Solutions Architect with proven experience in data and CRM integration projects combined with a \”hands-on\” systems background, please apply now.
Contact Andrea on 02 9253 4300 for queries.