- Experience in Oracle Exadata / Exa logic / Infrastructure design
- Permanent role with excellent base + super + bonus!
- Docklands location
The Infrastructure Solution Architect role is responsible for the creation of project level Architecture and Design that reflects the needs of the business. The role applies the context provided by the Business Solution Architect, within the guidelines and framework defined by the Enterprise Architecture Team.
- Align the high level design and the solution architecture during the design and build phase of the project.
- Deliver high level design artefacts
- Review and assess business requirements for completeness and correctness, with a particular focus in driving out non-functional requirements.
- Identify opportunities to progress realisation of the enterprise architecture through projects and identify gaps and opportunities to increase enterprise architecture coverage.
Skills and Experience:
Previous work experience in Infrastructure Solution Design/Architect in Oracle Financial Services (Exa data or Exa logic) product.
Proven Infrastructure architecture, analysis and design experience on complex projects.
Proven experience in the application of technology solutions to business problems in large, multinational organisations.
- Strong awareness and understanding of multiple hardware, software and network technologies
If you are interested in this position, please call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 and apply using the link.