- Permanent Role
- Salary upto $190K Inc Super
- Melbourne Based
This is a Design focused role. Be part of the cloud journey and drive fast paced delivery and support of our platform.
- Participate in the delivery train as the Solution Engineer
- Work with Developers, QE and Devops teams to deliver optimal designs by understanding backend business rules and translating them to microservices contracts.
- Ensure delivery of design within agreed timeframes.
- Preform code review as required to ensure code quality of solution.
- Prepare both infrastructure and API designs.
Skills and Experience required
- Strong experience with building enterprise level Microservices using Java, Spring Boot (Must).
- Experience with Cobol and/or integration layer technologies.
- Hands on experience writing JAVA, specifically using Spring Boot.
- AWS experience, Certification preferred.
- Experience with Python, Shell.
- Experience with Cloud performance engineering techniques.
- Experience with Performance tuning of databases.
- Experience in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high-quality code.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.