- Solution Architect – Multi Currency Wallet
- 6 Months Contract with a view to extension
- Rate on offer is upto $1100/day
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne
About Project and Expectation
Scope: To provide a multi-currency wallet experience, for customers to trade in different markets
- This requires not only the digital experience, but also the underlying product construct has to be created.
- Expect changes in the backend systems to accommodate this new offering.
- As-is state:
- Customers can trade in 5 international markets, but all settlements are in AUD only.
Provide multi-currency wallet for the 5 international markets.
Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives. Employees at this Group would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in their area of expertise/responsibility.
Preferred: Someone who has experience providing a multi-currency wallet experience for customers to trade in different markets.
- 10+ years\’ experience in the Technology industry.
- 5+ years\’ experience in Software Development and Design.
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners.
- Working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call RAM on 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.