- 6 months contract on a view to extend
- Excellent Pay Rate $1000-$1100 Perday
One of our Large Financial client is hiring for Solution Architect, Data to deliver end to end technical initiatives across multiple services.
The Architect defines the end to end technical architecture to support the delivery of investment slate, guiding and influencing business delivery and ensuring alignment to target state technology.
- Understood and agreed rationale, business alignment and priority-technical context for the initiative need; what business/customer/colleague problems and/or opportunity it addresses; dependency with other enterprise initiatives from a technology standpoint
- features-discrete, shaped features determined by capabilities, technologies, systems and components required to deliver the initiative aligned to target architectures and that contribute to service backlogs
- feature sequence-defined and agreed sequence for feature delivery that maximises customer/business/colleague value and contributes to cross-service outcomes; aligned to business priority and service readiness
- multi-service impacts-initiatives/features that are dependent on and span multiple services (both within and across domains) and associated architecture; the encompassing technology required to fulfil the end to end initiative requirements and delivery
- technical debt assessment-identified and quantified options including technical debt impacts; facilitation and influence of related decisions; technical debt tracking
- 10+ years\’ experience in the Technology industry.
- 5+ years\’ experience in Software Development and Design.
- Must have cloud certified – AWS or Azure Data thinking, with modern architecture.
- Must have real time Data warehouse exp
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners.
- Working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership.
- Working with the Business Architect to determine feature break-down mapped of initiatives and how they flow into service teams.
- Collaboration with Service Architects to shape features to service teams, leading conversations on any dependencies and further breakdown to ensure ability to deliver to schedule.
Nice to Have
- Any Data Certifications
- Knowledge of data virtualization or Kafka
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6548 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: