- Fantastic Permanent role in Melbourne CBD
- Previous Microsoft stack experience a must!
- Previous Solution Architect experience necessary!
My client, a large complex organisation in Melbourne CBD is seeking a Solution Architect to join the IT team to lead the development of end-to-end solution design and influence. The role will see you architect solutions, size applicable solutions and assist in the quoting of those solutions. You will be responsible for designing and implementing end-to-end infrastructure and undertaking complex transformation projects.
A successful Solution Architect is a subject matter expert and is responsive, accurate, informative, efficient and communicative when supporting our client\’s Business Partners and their extensive sales team.
- 5+ years of success in consultative/ complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects)
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability etc.)
- Previous experience with the Microsoft .NET stack
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Previous experience in a consultative/ client facing environment
- Pre-sales, solution base consulting experience preferred
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Minimum 10 years IT industry experience
- Minimum 4 years\’ of recent / current experience as a Solution Architect
- Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing situations
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives in large or highly strategic accounts
- Previous experience in driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Problem-solving, leveraging internal and/or external resources, where and when needed, to do what\’s right for the customer and for the organisation (i.e. think through workarounds, evaluate risk of various deployment options etc.)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
This is a challenging senior opportunity that requires a dynamic individual who is self-motivated, disciplined, ethical and results oriented.
Apply now by sending your CV/ Cover Letter in word format or call Kenny on 03 8506 6552 for a confidential discussion.