Contract Opportunity in Geelong
This Solution/Technical Architect position is responsible for the technology architecture required to support the business with focus on cloud-based Business Intelligence solutions. In consultation with other technical and solution architects, responsible for the business application and functional aspects, this position will focus on technical design and deployment of solutions on the right technology, in the right way to meet the non-functional and functional requirements.
- Provides organizational leadership and guidelines to promote the development and exploitation of technical knowledge in the organization.
- Manage the architecture process and deliver the Technical Architecture artefacts for projects.
- Work with other Technical / Solution Architects and project stakeholders to understand drivers, objectives and requirements of solutions and design the platforms to host the functional components and meet the objectives and non-functional requirements.
- Provide technical leadership in project teams and take ownership of identifying the technical options and the outcomes of a collaborative decision-making process.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance during build, test and deployment of solutions.
- Provide architecture and design of pre-production environments that support efficient development and test activities
- Be a key contributor to the development of project and program delivery plans and schedules by consulting with project management and delivery teams.
- Providing input and governance over the test strategy, plans and execution to validate solutions.
- Proactively build a thorough understanding of enterprise technologies and a good working relationship with the technology and operational teams.
- Proactively build a thorough understanding of the overall program objectives and plans to align technology plans and priorities
- Proactively identify and drive continuous improvement in the technologies, delivery methodology and operations supporting client systems.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and extensive experience required.
- Demonstrated experience with identity and access management (e.g. Single Sign-On implementation) and Firewall rule definition.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering architecture artefacts and outcomes to time and budget.
- High level verbal and written communications skills targeted at a diverse audience with emphasis on ability to influence and negotiate effectively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated achievements in technology and infrastructure architecture and design in senior roles working in complex enterprise environments.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of all technologies and infrastructure that support enterprise business solutions within depth knowledge in a number of technical domains.
- Demonstrated understanding of ITSS\’s technologies including cloud-based Business Intelligence services such as Snowflake/Redshift, AWS, Azure, integration platforms, Oracle RDMS, VMware ESX, RHEL and Windows, F5 Load Balancers, firewalls and IP networking.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of application, integration and security technologies and associated architecture patterns.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and customers at various levels in an organization and contribute at a senior level within a large cross-functional technical team.
- Demonstrated ability to priorities conflicting tasks to deliver practical workable outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and applying new and emerging technologies and trends, including cloud solutions within a complex environment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyses issues, solve problems and make decisions by applying sound architectural judgement, including the implications of proposed solutions on networks and infrastructure.
- Experience in implementation and/or design of an Information Architecture on the cloud would be beneficial.
- Experience in designing and/or implementing enterprise information solutions including master data management, data pipelines (ETL), meta data management, analytics, content management and data integration would be beneficial.
- Police Clearance.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527/ 0420 753 576 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: