- 6 Months contract on a view to extend
- Excellent Rate + Benefits
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne
About the Role:
The Architect defines the end to end technical architecture to support the delivery of investment slate, guiding and influencing business delivery and ensuring alignment to target state technology.
Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives. Employees at this Group would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in their area of expertise/responsibility.
- 10+ years\’ experience in the Technology industry.
- 5+ years experience in Software Development and Design.
- 5+ years of Solution Architect experience
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners.
- Working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership.
- Strong architect AWS certified
- Good exposure to Microservices
- Got to have at least 5+ years solution architect experience
- Application architect- technical skills are a bonus
- Specialized knowledge/experience in Markets is highly desirable
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0 420 753 576 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.