- Solution Integration Architect – Oracle ERP
- 12 Months Contract opportunity in Frankston – South Eastern Suburbs
- Leading Utility Organisation l Great Culture l Flexible work arrangements
- Rate on offer ranges from $900 – $1000/day incl super
- This role is required to be involved in the design and deployment of a range of complex enterprise systems, including financial ERP, Health & Safety and others.
- The role will be embedded in large and complex projects to deliver integration interfaces and overall solution architecture and design work.
The role is responsible for:
- Deliver architecture artifacts for an enterprise-wide financial ERP system
- Deliver architecture and integration artifacts for an enterprise-wide Health & Safety system
- Provide end to end solution architecture services across multiple projects, on Client\’s approved tools; Orbus iServer, Jira and Confluence
- Deliver integration services and interface spec on Boomi platform
- Deliver integration services and interface spec on Tibco platform
- Deliver integration services and interface spec on Azure platform
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years\’ experience with a strong understanding of complex enterprise systems, such as ERP, CRM, Billing, HR, H&S, Finance, and others, on platforms such as Oracle and SAP.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, able to work with a range of stakeholders (technical, business and BAsPMs) on a variety of projects.
- Experience working on multi-million dollars projects touching the entire organisation.
- 5+ years\’ solution and integration architecture experience delivering end to end solutions.
- 5+ years\’ experience in wide range of integration patterns, including Event driven, real-time, Message Queue, API, Web Services, FTPS, HTTPS, File Adapters, Salesforce integration, Oracle integration, SAP integration, ODBCJDBC and others.
- 3+ years\’ experience with integration platforms including Boomi, Tibco and Azure integration services.
- Experience in TOGAF Architecture framework
- Experience delivering Solution Architecture and Design documents, interface specification documents and diagrams; using Orbus iServer, Jira, Confluence and Vision.
- Strong experience in data architecture, data integration and data security.
- Overall experience in wide range of enterprise systems; including Billing, Financial, CRM, ERP, Works Management, GIS, HR, Health & Safety, Web solutions and others.
- Able to work on Agile projects with teams onshore and offshore
- Nice to have, utility experience
- Nice to have; knowledge of Pega Business Process Automation platform
How to Apply
Please apply using the link below or call Suzy on 0480 079 409 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.