- Software Team Lead
- Hands on Development
- Melbourne CBD Based Role
- Longterm Fixed Term Permanent position
- Good experience as a Team Lead with strong background of C#,Java Script,ASP.Net and SQL
- Previous experience in Utilities domain (specifically metering and AMI) big bonus
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager – Software Development, the Development Team Lead will be responsible for working collaboratively with a diverse team of subject matter experts and business analysts doing day-to-day hands-on development, maintenance of key software systems and components, as well as contributing to the overall architecture and solution design of all software components developed.
This is a challenging role as you maintain your own high software development standards and through your leadership encourage a high-performance culture within the team. You will build new software components efficiently and on time, while continuing to support a number of existing systems. You will be comfortable in delegating responsibility to other developers as required.
To be suitable for this role candidate MUST
* Have experience in team leadership and management – organise, mentor and motivate the development team;
* Delivery of high quality projects on time;
* Work with the GM Software Development and other development teams to design and develop advanced software architectures that maximise our technology advantage;
* Work collaboratively with senior developers, business analysts, testing, software support, and IT infrastructure teams to plan and execute projects;
* Lead by example in code quality and technique;
* Manage multiple software development projects ensuring that appropriate procedures, processes, tools and staffing levels are in place;
* Monitor and evaluate completion of tasks and projects against the schedule for delivery of requirements; and
* Analyse software requirements and create and implement design plans.
Please apply using the link below, calling Nick on 03 8506 6551 quoting reference # with any questions.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially.