- Software Engineer- KDB/Q
- Melbourne or Sydney CBD (flexible with work-from-home)
- Permanent salary on $140k to $150k + Bonus
- Flexible on VISA sponsorship
Exciting opportunity in Trade Reporting and Surveillance, Technology.
Highly motivated and critical thinking Software Engineer who knows Kdb and Q language, you\’re and comfortable working in an Agile collaborative team setting along with taking individual accountability for delivery.
As a Software Engineer you strive for excellence in:
- Building modules and new functionalities in Kdb and providing maintenance and system support of the Kx application.
- Critical thinking, with the ability to articulate designs/solutions to colleagues and managers with logical reasoning and well-written documentation/diagrams.
- Ability to design, develop, maintain, improve, test, and deploy well designed & high-quality software with a focus on automation, scalability, maintainability and resilience.
- Work well with teams and individuals to analyse business processes / procedures and user requirements in order to establish system requirements.
- Demonstration of passion and sense of ownership for investigating and improving system behaviour.
Skills and Experience:
- IT experience, preferably in Markets Trading or Markets Surveillance
- Technical development and maintenance of Kdb is required.
- Strong Q programming language skill is required.
- AWS Cloud knowledge is a plus.
- Java programming knowledge is a plus.
- Platform automation tools (DB Management, AWS, Jenkins, Github) is a plus
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.