- Software Development Manager – $130K + bonus
- ASAP start – Melbourne CBD – Permanent position
- SQL 2008 – Access 2010 – Microsoft technologies
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Seeking Delivery Managers/Development Managers with experience driving Developers to produce financial applications on a permanent basis in Melbourne CBD.
Large organisation specialising in Mortgage Broking seeking an experienced Application Development Manager for a permanent position in Melbourne CBD. To be successful you will come from an Application Development background coupled with Management experience.
This role will see you leading a team of Analyst Programmers while supporting and maintaining key systems. The role will be to drive technical requirements following Agile practices. You will not only have project responsibility, but also be accountable for the people management aspects of the team (hiring, KPI reviews, annual performance and salary reviews) as well as managing change. You will own the technical roadmap for your team including budget responsibility.
- Managing a team of Analyst Programmers
- Developing, Supporting, maintaining and enhancing core applications
- Working with users to evaluate IT applications – at all levels within the organisation
- Ensuring that systems are developed within agreed budgets and time frames and achieving necessary design and systems security standards
- Manage change and projects within the team and the business.
- Experience in Management / Team Lead is essential – managing small teams, producing performance reviews and providing training and development etc
- Experience in commercial application design and development – SQL 2008 / Access 2010 / Oracle / Microsoft technologies
- People management skills and a passion for mentoring and guiding teams to develop beautiful applications
- Strong Stakeholder management skills – communication and interpersonal
- Ability to understand the essential needs of users and meet these in well-designed programs
- Financial / mortgage broking / banking industry experience preferred
- Experience and exposure to Agile methodology
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 03 8506 6553.