- Melbourne CBD Location – Permanent Role
- Software Business Analyst with a pre-sales flair
- Exposure to .NET Microsoft stack
About the Role
This Software Business Analyst role has a pre-sales flair, and will see the right candidate collaborate and be involved in the pre-sales business analysis and RFPs. This role also plays a large role in identifying as well as evaluating the compliance requirements and risks as they relate to system capabilities and client software requirements, and from this developing and implementing appropriate control measures.
You will elicit requirements from clients while being a representation of the Professional Services during the Pre-Sales process. Once the project has all the requirements completed they would like the same person to assist with managing the software project, as well as;
- Define requirements of potential business clients.
- Recommend technology solutions to improve business decision-making with a focus on the core systems, technology strategies and standards.
- Strong client facing skills & pre-sales experience
- Demonstrable experience in Project Management and Business Analysis
- Gather business requirements from both external and internal clients/ stakeholders to determine the client\’s needs.
- Responsible for documenting solutions in the sales bid process, assist in responding to RFI\’s & RFP\’s utilising company templates
- Strong commercial skills including an understanding of the sales process
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal.
- Develop & accurately document business process models and documentation that meet all external Client business requirements
You will have at least 5 years\’ experience in a similar role with an emphasis on requirements gathering, detailed design, functional specification and stakeholder management. At least part of your experience will have been gained in the managed services industry, and it will be complemented by formal qualifications in a relevant discipline such as Business or IT. In order to be successful you should also demonstrate:
- 5 years practical experience with creating business and functional specifications for software projects
- Practical experience with the sales bid process and responding to RFI\’s & RFP\’s
- Practical experience with a software development life cycle.
- Previous experience with the .NET Microsoft Stack
Note: The successful candidate will ideally have a development background with hands on commercial experience as a Software Business Analyst delivering software as a solution!
Apply now by sending your CV and Cover Letter in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #11902.