- Permanent role in Melbourne
- Salary: $140k – $150k base + bonus
- Excellent Benefits & Work life balance
To help drive quality outcomes for Client and enable engineering teams by providing capabilities focused on the supportability and reliability of Client software. The role ensures both engineering and operationally focused teams work seamlessly as one combined, end-2-end product engineering team. The role must demonstrate an ability to work with a large global product engineering team supporting a complex mix of software, clients and delivery outcomes. The role requires an ability to work with a diverse range of internal and external technical & engineering teams, to ensure a highly reliable, automated product engineering & operational capability exists.
- Contribute, support and deliver the strategic vision set for support and reliability engineering with a strong focus on enabling speed, scale and quality, supporting Clients engineering delivery teams.
- Delivers a global alignment of infrastructure, delivery and platform technology across Client.
- Coaching of SRE team members towards automation
- Work closely with engineering teams to reduce cycle times for build and deployments.
- Ensure services provided extend engineering teams through to production, enabling speed and scale globally.
- Leads and drives automation throughout operational engineering activities and roles to remove \”hands-on\” work, driving an effective efficiency outcome.
- Ensures everything as code pattern such as GitOps, IaC, monitoring as code are followed.
- Supports SREs to ensure existing clients and solutions continue to operate effectively.
- Takes a leading role in moving Client further to an engineering and \”no-hands\” operations culture.
- Finding better ways of doing things, with a view to the future and technology engineering trends
What we need from a candidate:
- Working knowledge of modern software and technology:
- CI/CD processes and tools such as BuildKite, Jenkins, Azure DevOps or any other similar tool
- Experience in at least one of the programming languages such as Java, Nodejs, Golang, C#, etc.
Strong scripting skills in bash and/or python
- Strong knowledge of AWS services such as VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, ECS, etc.
- Expertise in IaC patterns and tools such as Terraform / Cloud formation
- Strong knowledge in configuration management tools such as Ansible / Chef / Puppet
- Expertise in docker container management and orchestration of containers such as ECS, AKS, EKS, GKE or native Kubernetes
- Knowledge on databases (e.g., Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle or NoSQL DBs)
- Experience in Application monitoring and relevant monitoring tools such as Datadog, New Relic, Dynatrace or AppDynamics
- Preferable experience in implementing security in automation pipelines with relevant static and dynamic application testing, component scan, etc.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6530 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.