- Siebel Analyst with strong focus on business analysis
- Canberra Location, Contract role – With minimum 6 Months
- Good experience with Siebel 8 and Business Analysis
Adaps are seeking to engage a Siebel Technofunctional consultant for an initial 6 month contract in Canberra
- Large Government client
- Siebel consultant with a good mix of business analysis experience
- No security clearance required
- Minimum of 5 years solid experience as a Siebel Analyst with experience of Siebel 8;
- Prior Siebel project experience in analysis and documentation of the functional business requirements
- Strong knowledge of the principles of system and database concepts and design in Siebel;
- Excellent communicator and possess an ability to focus on key functional areas with the implementation requirements and communicate with key stakeholders.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 to have a confidential discussion.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: