- Min. 1 year contract with possible extension
- Excellent $$ per hour for the right candidate
- Based in ACT – Large Government Organisation
Our client, who aspires to improve the lifetime wellbeing of families across Australia, is urgently seeking experienced Siebel Analysts who will play a vital part in functional requirement analysis, functional design documentation, supporting Siebel implementations and testing.
- Analysis of the business processes, business requirements and use cases
- Mapping of client requirements to functionality in Siebel
- Documentation of the functional design specifications
- Creation of process models to support development of both system and business views
- Participate in preparation of interface design and liaise with technical developers and testers.
- Minimum of 3 years solid experience as a Siebel Analyst with experience of Siebel 8
- Prior Siebel project experience in analysis and documentation of the functional business requirements(design specifications)
- Strong knowledge of the principles of system and database concepts and design in Siebel
- A solid mix of Business Analysis and Siebel skills as the project requires you to hit the ground running
- Excellent communicator and possess an ability to focus on key functional areas with the implementation requirements and communicate with key stakeholders on the project.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Apply here or contact Andrea on 03 8506 6581. Applications close 20/07/2015.