- SharePoint Developer
- Permanent role in Melbourne
- Salary upto $130K + Benefits
- Large Financial Organization
- Work with project as a technical developer to deliver SharePoint projects and work with project transition into BAU including Operational Readiness Requirements and Delivered Risks Assessment processes
- Work with team collaboratively to complete project(s) on time and help with BAU incidents as needed.
- Work with the TSO and Asset Manager Community as well as suppliers/vendors around improvements; solve challenges and gaps in delivering service`es to meet business needs
- Work with IT Service Continuity, vendors, and business stakeholders in planning for a disaster recovery test
- Mentor junior team members and vendor resources
- Hands on configuration skills in SharePoint especially for Search and services SharePoint Online – Community site, hub knowledge to set up portals
- Ability to manage priorities under tight deadlines
- Deep technical knowledge of React, SPFX Framework and Power Platform – Power X and Power Ultimate
- Understanding of cloud (AWS, Azure etc) in the context of SharePoint
- Hands-on expertise in SharePoint Web development on different SharePoint versions (SPOnline must have, SP2013, SP2010, SP 2007)
- Project experience with Devops CI/CD using Powershell, PNP, Github, Jenkins, Azure DevOps
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.