We are looking for a SharePoint Business Analyst with experience in SharePoint Online, SharePoint Configurations (not administration) and Power Apps to work in a large Government Department.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in understanding End User Requirements, Application Architecture, Challenges and Dependencies
- Ability to collaborate with both business and development teams (Onsite and Offshore)
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile Methodologies and tools like JIRA or TFS
- Prior experience on SharePoint Online, SharePoint Configurations (not administration) and Power Apps
- Good knowledge on Application Development, Maintenance, Production and Support
- Ability to create Visio diagrams or charts, functional & design documents, test scripts and perform testing
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on systems and processes
- Coordinate with end users or Business for User Acceptance Testing
- Experience in providing training on Application to Business or End Users
- Communicate clearly, apply strong writing and presentation skills
- Work independently and within a team structure
- Identify gaps in processes, opportunities for improvements and automation
- Capture requirements, create mockups
- Generate technical requirements, proof of concept solutions
- Help implement the new processes, features and tools
- Document improvements, measure, repeat the process
Good to have
- Prior experience in Government Organisation
- Experience in Equipment Purchase Process
How to apply: Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.