Security requirements, security clearances and police checks NV1 OR NV2
Duration:12 months on Extendable Basis
One of our federal Client is hiring for Share Point Administrator to provide specialist technical services in the Business Operation Support (BOS) Section for development, delivery and support of bespoke business applications.
Job Description / Selection criteria
- Demonstrated experience as a SharePoint Administrator.
- Detailed SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 Administration experience in a Windows 2008/12/16 environment.
- Demonstrated experience-supporting SharePoint as a Web Content management System.
- Demonstrated experience in PowerShell and Batch scripting
- Demonstrated experience with MS SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Technical writing skills and experience maintaining technical documentation.
- Desirable criteria:
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing web-based applications using Microsoft SharePoint development tools and platforms.
- Knowledge of third party replicators and editor tools
- One or more of the following would be advantageous:
- Demonstrated understanding of Windows Administration concepts such as DNS, SMTP, DHCP, IIS, Windows Network Load Balancing, ADFS, DSC and .NET Framework
- Security requirements, security clearances and police checks NV1 OR NV2
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 0390 288 149 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: