- ServiceNow Technical Consultant
- Contract/Perm role
- Location : Albury, NSW
Adaps has been scouted to source ServiceNow Technical consultant for one of the Client who is a ServiceNow Partner.
Services, etc) and working with a SaaS environment, the role is primarily responsible for leading all
technical aspects of application development including project delivery and solution delivery which leads
to a successful development of ServiceNow and ServiceNow applications. With strong interpersonal
skills and the ability to deal with cultural diversity you will influence and consult (providing options with
pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery.
- ServiceNow Certified Foundation/System Administration
- Java script, HTML5, Angular JS, JQuery, SQL skills are a must.
- ServiceNow experience preferableLead the development of solutions
- Application UI Configuration, Workflow Configuration, Scripted API publication
- Development of required client specific reporting
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc)
- Work within Agile projects and Agile teams
- Previous experience working within a large enterprise preferable
- Knowledge of ITIL V3 also preferable
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams, such as Cloud Infrastructure, to successfully set up a
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Supports all design and development disciplines and champions\’ initiatives.
- Interfaces across education, research, and administrative areas
- Key development of customer requirements
- Ability to interpret and act on Requirements Documentation
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: