- The specialist will be responsible for implementing add-ons and developing our existing Quebec installation of ServiceNow. We are currently using the ITSM module, and the specialist will be implementing ITOM discovery followed by the implementation of automated plugins.
- The specialist will be comfortable working with and understand SCRUM methodology.
- The specialist will also be working with the Administrative Appeals Tribunal in their negotiations with ServiceNow.
- Experience as a Certified Service Now administrator, with at least 2 years\’ experience in development and implementation of the Service Now ITSM and ITOM modules
- Experience in building workflows and custom applications. Advanced skills in Service Now scripting language. Strong experience in the development of the portal.
- Experience with the implementation of the ITOM Discovery module. Experience with the curating of a CMDB.
- Experience working with SCRUM methodology
- Have worked with the \”Quebec\” version of ServiceNow in a production environment.
- Have an Information Technology degree and related certifications from ServiceNow?
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Molly on +61 3 8804 5882 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.