- ServiceNow Developer
- 8 months Contract (On a view to extension)
- Large Government Department
- ServiceNow (Enterprise Engagement) is the development of a single portal where staff can make any Request for Assistance or Information and track that request through to completion. The same portal will also allow staff to make any corporate service request from HR, IT or any other unit. The portal will be mobile, giving a consistent experience to mobile phone, tablet or desktop users.
- The program will digitise existing paper forms and automate manual processes across operations, corporate services and IT. The flexibility of the proposed solution position it as core strategic platform that will meet many use cases across the organisation, facilitating the decommissioning of dozens of small systems, access databases and spreadsheets currently in use.
- The platform will provide dashboards and reports on the performance of service delivery across Client. Management can use these reporting tools to address bottlenecks and improve service efficiency across the organisation.
- The program will leverage many ServiceNow technologies including but not limited to:
- Service Portal
- Custom Apps
- HR Service Delivery
- IT Service Management Professional (including automation and intelligent agent)
- IT Business Management for Project and Portfolio Management
- Performance Analytics
- IT Operations Management
- Design, develop and deliver Service Catalog and Catalog items for various standard and non-standard services,
- including items that are to be provisioned via approval and automation workflows.
- Development of Service Portal, PPM, Custom Applications, HR and ITSM & Asset Management requirements.
- Configure integration of ServiceNow with other applications and technologies, including Identity Management, SAP &
- Document Management systems.
- Work within the agile development methodology, participating in all Scrum events.
- Adhere to all Client policies and guidelines including information security.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated ServiceNow administration and development experience with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of ServiceNow platform and modules. ServiceNow Certification would be good, but not essential.
- Demonstrated integration development experience with ServiceNow and other platforms in large and complex organisations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of ServiceNow at an architectural level.
- Demonstrated Portal Development – HTML5, Angular JS, CSS and web development skills.
- Demonstrated ServiceNow administration and support functions – upgrades, patching, plugins and feature enhancements.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist is highly desirable.
- Experience working within an agile delivery environment (Scrum).
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 7001 1405 / 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.