- Multiple Roles!! ServiceNow Developers/Architects
- 6 month contract
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Previous experience with large ServiceNow Development highly regarded
- Initial 6 month contract with a view of further extensions
- Melbourne Location
We are currently looking for
6X ServiceNow Developers
2X ServiceNow Architects
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for the release
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired result
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility Help define all aspects of development from workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development tea
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and the client
- Contribute to the development technical documents to accurately represent application design and code as needed
- Proven experience as a Service Now Architect (minimum 12 months of active work) Experience in software development and coding on the Service Now Platform
- Experience in the use of tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities Certification as a Service Now Architect is a plus
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features Write high quality code to program complete outcomes within our deadlines Perform unit and integration testing before release to the client
- Assist with user testing
- Troubleshoot and debug your code and that of your teamContribute to the development technical documents to accurately represent application design and code as needed
- Proven experience as a Service Now developer (minimum 12 months of active work)
- In-depth knowledge of programming for Service Now in a manner which adheres to the principals and standards to prevent risks in future upgrades or business need changes.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles. A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills Certified Service Now Developer is a plus
You will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to work in a team environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your ServiceNow experience to a vibrant team, whilst at the same time stepping up and fast tracking your career development with some consulting and technical cross training.
Please contact Deepthi to discuss on 03 8506 6587.