- Melbourne CBD
- 10 week contract with potential extension
- Previous local service desk experience a must!
This is a 10 week contract with a reputable large employer in Melbourne CBD. You will use your previous knowledge/ experience to provide level 1 & 2 support in a busy servicedesk environment.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for any IT related issues and requests across 3,000+ end users. This is an initial 10 week contract with a possibility for extension.
- Provide Level 1, 2 support within a supportive and empathetic environment
- Monitor queues to ensure SLA\’s are achieved and contractual arrangements are satisfied
- Aim to provide a first call resolution to every issue
- Actively attend debriefing of escalated calls
- IT related qualifications
- Previous Servicedesk experience via phone, email and remote support essential!
- Hands-on experience with COTS or In-house Ticketing softwares a must!
- Excellent phone manner & passion to deliver quality service
- Active Directory experience
- Exposure to Windows XP, 7 and 8
- 2+ years Australian local work experience essential
- You must be available for a mid May start
Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV in word format. Hurry as these roles will be filled fast!