- Melbourne CBD location
- Various roles – 4 weeks to 12 month long contracts, ASAP start!
- Apply now for immediate consideration!
A large, well-known and reputable organisation in the CBD has multiple 1 – 2 month Service Desk contract opportunities available, with likely ongoing extensions up to 12 months.
You will be the first point of contact for any IT related issues and requests across 3,000+ end users, so level 1 & 2 support experience is a must!
- Provide Level 1, 2 support within a challenging but highly rewarding environment
- Ability to install, configure and test IT hardware, software and peripheral equipment
- Analyse and diagnose the reported technical and non-technical issues, escalating to level 3 support if necessary
- Ensuring support is in line with agreed Service Desk procedures and Service Level Agreements
- Aim to provide a first call resolution to every issue
- Actively attend debriefing of escalated calls
- Tertiary qualifications in IT combined with demonstrated experience working within a large service desk environment
- Previous Servicedesk experience via phone, email and remote support essential!
- Hands-on experience with COTS or In-house Ticketing softwares a must!
- Excellent phone manner and people skills
- Active Directory experience
- Previous experience in delivering IT Support to a large user base
- Exposure to Windows XP, 7 and 8
- 2+ years Australian local work experience essential
- Well-developed communication skills to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV in word format.