- Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne CBD
- Be part of the cloud journey and drive fast paced delivery and support of our platform
One of our client is hiring DevOps Engineer / Service Reliability Engineer for Melbourne CBD location.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Drive an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing across Client Applications, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests.
- Implement & monitor quality metrics including trend analysis of discrepancies and defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role.
- Innovate and embed Quality Engineering practices.
- Promote shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Drive Agile practices.
- Create and review solution documentation.
- Drive a learning-based culture.
To be successful in this role you must have the below skills and experience:
- 5 – 15 years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
- Technical acumen in technologies associated with complex and deeply integrated systems eg: e2e domain, business logic and technology (framework/service architecture)
- Expert with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Expert in Quality Engineering tools such as: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest.
- Experience in Application currency, configuration, Build & Deploy, Active Directory
- Optimising , Upgrade, Faster Deployments and Production Analysis.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 02 9057 9052 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.