- Service Reliability Engineer – Microservices, AWS
- Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Location: Melbourne CBD
- Salary on offer upto $160,000 (Inc. Super) / annum + Bonus + other perks!
- You will be Contributing to the improvement of the Reliability and Resilience of the micro-services and mini-apps hosted in AWS.
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
About the role
- Looking for SRE who will combine engineering experience and an innate drive to improve existing systems and processes, with the creativity to develop novel solutions to evolving challenges.
Key Role Activities:
- Support critical production services via the incident response process
- Join the on-call roster to provide out of hours technical support
- Drive releases by following change management processes, running deployment and monitoring system health
- Resolve incidents and customer support requests in line with agreed SLAs
- Execute the development, testing, deployment, and refinement of system improvements in line with service and project priorities
- Contribute to the improvement of the Reliability and Resilience; drive the maturation of Service Reliability Engineering as a valued discipline in the Technology Operating model
- Champion an “everything as code” mindset and corresponding cultural transformation
Your skills & experience:
- Can troubleshoot, optimize code, and automate routine tasks
- Have a systematic problem-solving approach, effective communication skills, and a sense of ownership and drive
- Execute incident response, blameless postmortems, and production improvements
- Solid understanding of microservice architectures involving API Gateways
- Contribute to the availability, performance monitoring, efficiency and features of cloud services, CI/CD, and automation
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong commitment to quality, detail, and auditability
- Role model engineering best practices to contribute to a positive team culture
- Contribute to a high performing team that adapts to change and meets the committed timelines
- DevOps capabilities – including the experience in AWS/Azure, Linux Shell Scripting, Jenkins, Container technologies, Terraform
- CD/CI experience with container-based micro-services/micro-frontends.
- Application and infrastructure Support experience with high impact, high volume, business critical applications.
- Experience with environment monitoring and dashboarding using tools such as Splunk and CloudWatch
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash and Python
- Experience with SSL/TLS certificates
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick – 0480 081 934 for further details.
If you are a Service Reliability Engineer with DevOps capabilities & have experience in AWS/Azure, Linux Shell Scripting, Jenkins, Container technologies, Terraform & currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For Search purposes –
Service Reliability Engineer, Devops Engineer, Senior Service Reliability Engineer, AWS Engineer, Senior Devops Engineer