- Service Desk Officer – IT Certificate III / MCP
- 12 month contract – 01/01/2016 to 31/12/2016
- Port Macquarie NSW 2444 – Utilities
A Service Desk Officer is required for a 12 month period starting in January 2016 in Port Macquarie NSW 2444.
The Role and Responsibilities:
On a day-to-day basis you will provide IT support for the department\’s large internal user base. You will log and respond to all service desk calls and escalate where appropriate. Furthermore, you will proactively document service desk solutions and actively participate in User Administration tasks.
- Prior experience in a similar role(s)
- Knowledge of and experience with an enterprise email services and office product software such as Microsoft Office 2010
- Knowledge and experience in IT security frameworks, system security, controls and implementation of associated risk management processes to assist Service Desk to meet IT Service Level Agreements
- Experience in an IT technical service environment providing remote support
- Experience in supporting Windows XP or later operating system
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and industry certifications – Cert III in IT & MCP.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close on 18/12/2015.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps is an approved Standard Business Sponsor with the ability to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: