- Service Desk Consultant
- 6-months fixed term opportunity with view to extension
- Team is based out in Melbourne – Happy to consider candidates anywhere in Australia!
- Salary ranges from $60k – $63k base + super
- Large Insurance & Healthcare Org
- Responsible for providing the first point of call for business and IT service incidents and requests.
- Ensure accurate and efficient recording, logging and allocation of customer reported incidents and requests.
- Adopt and use agreed IS Service Management Processes, and ensure they are consistently applied to maintain high quality and efficient IT services are delivered across client.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge and analytical approach to issues and problems, resulting in a high level of first call resolution and first level resolution
- Ensure process is adhered to with respect to case management, system monitoring and escalations. Maintain and improve on key Service Desk and Service Centre performance indicators.
- Participation in quality development and SME initiatives and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Ensure effective delivery of agreed service levels and expectations, associated with calls, emails and outstanding cases, both when dealing the Incident and service requests.
- Effective customer management, through setting and meeting expectations
- Support the greater Service Centre team in the complete end to end service delivery.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in working within Service Desk environments.
- Experience working within ITIL, Windows based, Active Directory environments will be an advantage.
- Excellent customer service and phone skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated skills in process improvement and adoption.
- Work in accordance with client Risk management and Compliance policies.
The role requires a certain degree of flexibility to be available to work in full range of shifts, Monday to Friday, across the standard operating hours of 6am – 6pm (AEST), as well as participation in a rotating Saturday support roster as per business/team requirements.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.