- CBD Location
- Australian Citizenship is mandatory for this role
- Immediate start!
We are currently looking for highly skilled level 1/ 2 support analysts to join a team within a large, well-known and reputable organisation in the CBD. You will be the first point of contact for any IT related issues for a variety of end clients.
- Provide Level 1/ 2 support within a challenging but highly rewarding environment
- Install, configure and test IT hardware, software and peripheral equipment
- Analyse and diagnose the reported technical and non-technical issues, escalating to level 3 support if necessary
- Ensuring support is in line with agreed Service Desk procedures and Service Level Agreements
- Aim to provide a first call resolution to every issue
- Actively attend debriefing of escalated calls
- Tertiary qualifications in IT
- Minimum 12 months experience in a busy technical Service Desk telephone/ email based environment
- Hands-on experience with COTS or In-house Ticketing software a must!
- Excellent phone manner and people skills
- Create and maintain user accounts in Active Directory and Exchange environments
- Installing, configuring and supporting Microsoft Windows XP/ 7/ 8 & Office 365
- Well-developed communication skills to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
**Please note that AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP is mandatory for this role**