- Must be ITIL certified
- Global organisation with an immediate start
- Strong technical background and outstanding people leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Coordinator with a strong technical background and outstanding people leadership skills. You will be responsible for managing a team of dedicated IT professionals as well as contributing to the IT strategy and maintaining the availability and integrity of a complex end-user computing infrastructure environment.
You will have:
- 3+ years\’ experience managing and leading a team of high-performing IT professional in a complex IT infrastructure environment across multiple sites
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft desktop technologies and associated peripherals
- Excellent understanding of IT strategy, process and governance
- Experienced in identifying and implementing process improvements in line with ITIL best practices.
- Understanding of the end-to-end application life cycle and deployments management
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and vendor management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large global organisation, with strong career prospects and a range of exciting project on the horizon.
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #12138.