- Initial 6 month contract with the view to go perm
- Melbourne CBD
- Previous Service Catalogue and ITSM experience required!
The role is accountable for developing and managing the Service Catalogue, Configuration Management Database and project Transitions related to the Service Management Team. The role seeks to uplift process maturity across all three service practices, providing quality reporting, training, policies, procedures and undertaking continuous improvement.
As the Service Management practice is a small and agile team the individual will be expected to understand the other service management processes and have the flexibility to assist in other service management activities as required.
- Uplifting the processes and gaining buy-in from all impacted parties
- Develop and maintain relationships with PMO and be the contact point for all projects requiring transition to operations support.
- Working with Applications, Infrastructure, Networks and Service Management to improve completeness of the CMDB
- Increasing adoption and acceptance of the processes.
As the business develops, the position will continue to evolve and the incumbent will be expected to adopt a flexible approach to work requirements and to undertake new or alternative duties as required. This may include new technology usage, new work procedures and customer service delivery systems. Changes will involve the employee and will be supported with training.
- Robust analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Previous experience in improving/uplifting Service Catalogue and CMDB
- Previous experience in Project Transition
- Previous Service Catalogue and Configuration Management experience in either a Service Management or Technical Support role
- Outcomes focused and flexible \’can do\’ attitude
- Proficiency in the \”Office toolset\” (i.e. MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel)
- Experience with major ITSM tools (e.g. Ideally experience in ServiceNow and/or FrontRange HEAT)
- ITIL Certification
- An understanding of DevOps and how this relates to ITIL
- Experience in Tolling or Utilities industries and in Corporate business applications
- Under-graduate degree qualifications
Apply today by forwarding your Word formatted CV. For enquiries, please contact Cass Drum on (03) 8506 6578 quoting reference #12176.