- Service Architect
- Permanent role
- Can work from anywhere in Australia (Melbourne & Sydney Preferred)
- Salary upto 200k + Bonus
- Large Financial Organization
About the Role:
The role requires architecture skills to author the target state architecture, oversee delivery, author high level solution architectures, provide architecture advice to other areas of the client, and work with the data governance team to ensure strategy and alignment.
- Lead and drive the definition of the overall architecture for the \”IT Solution\” in a project/program in a way that complies with and advances overall enterprise architecture.
- Ensure that overall architecture is agreed and endorsed by all stakeholders and identifies and evaluates possible solution options.
- Identify opportunities and ensure fit to enterprise architecture and standards and manage any architecture issues/exemptions required.
- Ensure the architecture is implemented in accordance with design over entire lifecycle of project/program and manage changes to design by ensuring stakeholders are informed and in agreement with any changes.
- Responsibility for the traceability of solutions against project/program objectives and requirements.
- Extensive experience as Architect, with knowledge of data model governance & practices.
- Knowledge of metadata management (Informatica EDC, Axon).
- Familiarity with reference and master data management (Oracle DRM or other).
- Proven knowledge of data lineage, data catalogues and data profiling.
- Knowledge of data lake technologies (Spark, Hive, Beam, etc).
- Knowledge of data privacy solutions (Onetrust).
- Understanding business requirements and designing solution architectures.
- Development and evolution of target state architectures.
- QA of technical delivery.
- CDVP2 or equivalent.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.