- Microsoft SCCM implementation experience a must!
- Fantastic permanent role
- IT consulting, managed services experience essential
The primary function of the Senior Windows Systems Engineer is provide technical maintenance, support services within agreed service levels and maintain technical documentation.
- Using tools and processes to deliver services to customers in accordance with SLAs (Security, application patching, backups, restores for data/ config, antivirus, malware & security management)
- Proactively manage and maintain customer infrastructure as required
- Utilise and comply with all relevant ITIL processes
- Initiate and drive service and process improvement
- Liaise with external vendors where required to ensure timely resolution of hardware / software issues
- Maintain current levels of documentation as per contractual obligations
- Escalate issues which cannot be resolved
Experience and Qualifications required:
- 4+ years in Hyper-V with experience in creating and managing a virtualized server computing environment
- Messaging (Lync & Exchange), ADFS & Active Directory Management
- Extensive Server 2012 Experience
- Current MCSE Certification
- Engaging communication skills (verbal/ written)
This is a fantastic permanent role in a large organisation in Melbourne CBD. Previous consulting, managed IT services experience is essential in order to be shortlisted for this position. Apply now for immediate consideration.