We are seeking Senior Web Developers with a strong focus on investing in our people, as a senior member of the team you will be providing technical leadership and mentoring to colleagues, as well as contributing to the overall output from the team.
We believe that by driving change in the way we work, we can deliver better value to our customers and the community. A strong focus will be placed on your ability to drive market leading development patterns and practices that ensure speed to market is maintained whilst guaranteeing a high quality of output that results in a first-class customer experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Working in an Agile Scrum team and collaborating with other scrums in the service and teams across the enterprise to deliver on committed features & evergreen software management, as well as regularly celebrating outcomes.
You will assist in leading a high performing culture by motivating and engaging your team and peers. Your experience will enable you to switch between Agile delivery, support, technical guidance and team uplift.
- Strong skills in front end development (Angular, React or HTL experience a plus)
- Strong skills in Java, Sling and the OSGi framework
- AEM or similar content management systems
- Cloud hosting, AWS preferred
- Automated unit and visual testing using tools
- CI/CD tools, Jenkins preferred
- Working with other disciplines such as UX and Solution design
- Agile development practices
- Rally, Confluence, and git
- Knowledge of a DevOps culture, supporting the code that you write
Most importantly, we need you to show the right attitude. Be ready to quickly learn new things, adapt, innovate, and work with a complex platform. You will have to demonstrate excellent collaboration skills, an eye for process improvement and the necessary leadership to mentor your peers in providing the best service to our stakeholders.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.