- Senior WebSphere Administrator
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Initial 4-5 month contract with possible extensions
- Immediate Start
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for a Senior WebSphere Administrator with excellent knowledge of WebSphere Application Server to join the integration services team to work on the WebSphere Application Platform Refresh project.
Prior experience with IBM Integration Bus/ WebSphere Message Broker, IBM Business Process Management and WebSphere MQ is desirable. The WebSphere application platform refresh is one of FY Infrastructure program projects that is upgrading WebSphere Application Server instances to a more current version.
As there will be significant automation involved Jython and Bash scripting skills will be essential.
- Deliver a baseline WAS 8.5.x SOE scripted configuration suite and build sheet
- Review and provide recommendation on existing Scripted Configuration Management tools
- Establish WAS 8.5.x baseline scripts for configuration and Application deployment.
- Develop detailed design documentation of Application Specific environments
- Provide migration process to transition all solutions from existing WAS platforms (5 through 7) to WAS 8.5.x farm
- Support Environment builds and system integration
- Provide technical knowledge transfer and team development on WAS 8.5.x and use of associated capability
Apply today by clicking on the \’Apply Now\’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 12185 For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546.