- Senior Web Developer – React, AEM, Adobe target
- Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Location: Melbourne
- Salary ranges from $130K -$150K (Inc. Super) / annum + Bonus + other perks!
- Must have experience with React, AEM, Adobe target
About the role
- As an Optimisation Consultant you will build and implement new experiments and personalised experiences, using Adobe Target, to improve the customer experience and increase digital sales outcomes.
- You will manage the end-to-end development of new opportunities, from sizing / shaping the solution through to implementing the experience to customers. You will work with business and technical stakeholders to identify and implement improvements to how we deliver optimisation and personalisation across our digital experience.
Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience with optimisation platforms, ideally Adobe Target
- Strong knowledge of web application development and accessibility development practices
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (or other CMS platforms) and Analytics Tools (such as Adobe Analytics)
- Understanding of version control system such as Git
- Experience working with agile practices
- Work with Business stakeholders including UX/UI, Product, Digital and Marketing specialists to shape and design new test experiences, and ensuring that tests are built to required specifications
- Explore and deliver new capability initiatives that enable scaling the use and value of Optimisation and Personalisation into new channels and experiences
- Identify and implement improvements to development practices and processes to continuously improve speed to market, customer experience and benefit realisation
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.