- 12 Months Contract (with a view to extension)
- Large Financial Organisation
- Location: Melbourne (Hybrid Model)
- Rate on offer up to $1000 per day (Incl super)
- Develop training material to support IT systems implementations in an financial services business.
- Facilitate group training session both in the classroom and online to support the rollout of new / enhanced functionality.
- Work with the change managers to develop communication material to support the implementation of business outcomes.
- Delivery of the training program to support business outcomes, both online and in person.
- Training material development
- Delivery of Training
- Supporting communications
- Adult learning principles applied to produce training materials
- Training adult learners to support system implementations
- Working with stakeholder at all levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office
- Advice business experience working on system implementations
- Agile ways of working knowledge
Key Performance Indicators
- Training enablement for the program
- Supporting communications to support the change
- Product Owners
- JBW Advice Teams
- Change Managers
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline and/or Cert V1 in Facilitation and Training
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky Marsh on 0480 024 289 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have good Training and Change Communication experience and currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For Search purposes – Senior Change Consultant, Senior Training and Change Consultant, Training and Communication Consultant, Senior Change Communication Consultant.