- Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Salary on offer upto $150k/annum + bonus
- Permanent opportunity
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne
About the role:
Looking for passionate Senior Test Automation Engineers who would build robust automated test solutions that support the verification of new products and our engineering processes.
- 5+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments with a minimum of 2.5 years\’ experience in Quality Engineering.
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance, and testability.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation).
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor.
- Experience in AWS Cloud Based technologies.
- Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as: Jira, Confluence, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins.
- Experience with Protractor, Cypress, Test Café, Web Driver IO, Nightmare, Nightwatch, Classic (Selenium).
- 5+ years of relevant software development and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments with a minimum of 2.5 years\’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Experience in completing manual tests and developing automated tests
- Hands on experiences with at least one of automation testing frameworks, e.g., Cypress, Selenium, Test Café, newman, Nightwatch
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective team member
- Driving an Automation first approach for Unit, System, and Integrated System testing across client, and contributing to platform integration and performance tests to play a key role in driving product quality to keep users pleased.
- Solving defects, driving investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Coding automated tests for the Feature, System, and Integrated Systems Testing Phases.
- Problem solving, solution design automation and innovating using Quality Engineering practices.
- Contributing to Agile practices and Automation for stories in sprint delivery, CI/CD pipeline design, build and maintenance to support Quality Engineering practices.
- Creating and reviewing solution documentation and assisting with development and fixing issues when required.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.