- Melbourne CBD Location – Work with a Startup
- Fantastic Permanent opportunity
- Testing Major Software Solutions that have been built from scratch
Are you a Test Lead with automation and manual testing experience within a \”Start-up\” with a truly analytical mind? Do you thrive on creating, implementing and delivering TDD and BDD practices? Looking for a new role? Then look no further!
Your role as a Test Lead will involve creating an agile testing framework and strategy road map within a complex web technology environment. You will play a key role in testing major software solutions that have been built from scratch. You will work with the Scrum masters, business analysts, developers and other team members and instil a mindset of prevention over detection.
- You must have a development background in the Microsoft .NET stack
- Proven skills at creating an agile testing framework and strategy roadmap
- Experience creating, implementing and delivering TDD and BDD practices
- Unit testing frameworks (NUnit, MSUnit), BDD Tools like Specflow or Cucumber
- Automation Tools including Visual Studio Coded UI, HP QTP, Selenium
- Selenium in C#, VB, Java, Selenium, .Net technologies
- An expert level of understanding of Scrum based software and methodologies
- Engaging written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical approach
- Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Apply now by sending your CV in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
** Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **