- Senior Test Analyst – Fx / Bonds / Interest Rate / Fixed Income
- Exp in Test Automation, SOAP UI, Java applications is highly desirable
- 6-months contract + possible extensions
- Excellent Rates up to $900 – $1000 Per Day Inc Sup
We are looking for a Senior Test Analyst to be involved in this large-scale project.
- The Senior Test Analyst will operate across the full lifecycle of system testing, including test planning, scripting, test automation and execution.
- They will bring sound automated testing expertise developed through substantial hands-on experience in complex testing tasks.
- Beyond their testing activities, the Senior Test Analyst will work closely with, and assist the Test Leads in test planning, defect management, and adherence of the team to delivery towards a schedule. In addition, the Senior Test Analyst is also expected to participate in any exercise that will help improve maturity and productivity of the testing within the group.
Mandatory technical skills
- At least 5 years\’ experience (hands on) in testing with experience in all aspects of testing, including static, system, integration, End to End, Performance and User Acceptance testing
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of understanding in test automation, automation frameworks and tools, and the practical application of such e.g., SOAP UI, QTP, Greenhat, LISA
- Experience in automation of continuous integration and regression test phases
- Unix experience
- SQL and Oracle experience
- Experience in the use of HP ALM for test requirements, test case and defect management
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.