- Senior Test Analyst
- Contract for 6 months
- Large Government Organisation
- Australian Citizens are preferred.
The Test Analyst is responsible for the delivery and acceptance of all aspects of testing across multiple projects. The position involves maintaining a close relationship with testing staff as well as Client business representatives. The position will need to ensure project deliverables are delivered to the agreed standard and are fit for purpose prior to production release.
- Work as an effective member of a team conducting testing activities across multiple projects, contribute to the development and implementation of test strategies;
- Application of repeatable and sound testing techniques to confirm solutions are fit-for-purpose;
- Manage multiple testing events concurrently
- Development of test plans and manual test scripts based on system requirements and communicating the test plan at management level to key stakeholders
- Planning and managing testing deliverables required by the project
- Development of integration test scripts to test the end-to-end business process
- Manage the system testing process during software upgrades
- Execute SQL queries to test audit logs and error logs within ESB
- Ensure client satisfaction through understanding of business requirements, business processes and deliverables;
- Application of the standards and tools for testing software solutions.
- Execution of test scripts in the Unit, System and Integration test environments
- Manage the definition and maintenance of various test environments and associated test data.
- Maintain and add to the Test strategy documentation for various environments
- Liaise with the functional, technical and security staff in the correction of errors
- Undertake Defect Management by managing the retesting of defects through to correction and acceptance by the system owners, monitoring outstanding defects using Mercury Quality Centre (MQC)
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or PMO related to delivering / supporting the Program/Project;
- Adhere to all Client policies and guidelines including information security.
- Required to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
Selection Criteria (SC):
- Demonstrated experience as a Test Analyst with skills and experience in complex systems in large organisations;
- Demonstrated experience in the design of business scenarios, development of test scripts and delivery of Business Fit for Purpose and User Acceptance Testing;
- Demonstrated experience in ESB testing and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge of basic XML and SQL to run queries and extract information as required
- Proven ability to use industry standard software testing tools (eg: MQC, Quick Test Professional (QTP) etc);
- Excellent written, verbal communications and organisational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively within a team environment.
Please send your CV along with the above selection criteria in a word format.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky or 03 8506 6525. Applications close on the 15th of January or based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: httpssss://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: httpsss://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au