- 6 Months Contract
- Large Energy Client
- Excellent pay rate
The Senior Technology Implementation Specialist is accountable for the development, monitoring and management of technology changes to implement, upgrade or enhance technology to support Client\’s business units in achieving benefits. This role will be focused on two projects; Oracle data centre move and Training systems.
- Manage highly complex technology-based changes based on the Client Technology Roadmap and/or the Client Transformation Portfolio
- Manage all aspects of technology changes based on eTech ITIL Change and Release standards, using the appropriate System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including adherence to project and programme governance standards
- Lead technology change specialists and teams to deliver within mandated timeframes and quality, technology that enables Client Business Divisions to achieve the desired Benefits
- Responsible for the initial estimation, submission for approval, baselining and management of technology change financial budgets and schedules
- Manage and deliver regular executive level status reporting on technology change related milestones, risks, issues, mitigations, constraints, dependencies, budgets and schedules
- Responsible and accountable for building a collaborative approach for technology changes with impacted internal and external stakeholders, ensuring communications, training and associated change interdependencies are managed
- Lead technology procurement tasks based on Client\’s Procurement Guidelines. Manage the establishment of associated legal instruments to ensure Client achieves the best \”value for money\” and service standards
- Manage third party vendors to ensure delivery of services/products to standards and time frames acceptable to Client.
- Bachelor of Information Technology or equivalent qualification or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications
- Desirably you will have Project/Programme Management Certifications e.g. Prince2, PMBOK, MSP and Technical Change management Certifications e.g. ITIL, Agile, SDLC
- Demonstrated experience in managing people and diverse specialist technical teams in an Information Technology environment
- Extensive experience managing complex technical change tasks, projects and/or programmes of work including within large enterprises, preferably in Information Technology
- Developing and collating performance reporting which is meaningful to executive stakeholders and other relevant parties, with the ability to influence outcomes
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.