- 12 Months Fixed term Contract
- Excellent opportunity with Tier 1 Insurance in Melbourne
- Salary on offer upto $125,000 + super
- Large Insurance Organisation
- Flexible work location (Hybrid)
As an integral part of the Collaboration Services team, the Technical Engineer is responsible for provision for the following services, these services define the Windows 10 modern managed workplace & device services.
End to End Windows 10 lifecycle & Windows as a Service
- Managed Operating Environment & Systems Management through Intune and AzureAD
- Cloud Print Services
- Desktop and Laptop Devices
- Intune Application Packaging Services
- Vulnerability & Patch Management for cloud managed devices
- Remote Internet management and support services
Scope of operations is for Client Australia business units including Health Insurance, Health Services and Dental market units, businesses. Utilising current and future Microsoft technologies to provide Workplace services & devices. This role will be responsible for delivering, supporting and driving news ways of working by providing Workplace & Device services at Client with a focus and enfaces on cloud-based technologies and topologies. In addition, this role will work closely with the wider Collaboration Services team to define and deliver the end-to-end colleague experience for our remote dental practices.
- Manage the end-to-end Desktop lifecycle for modern managed device environment
- Contribution to Strategic funded projects and Production Service Initiatives.
- Responsible for the delivery and support of Workplace & Device services in accordance with the Client IS vision, strategy, standards and architectural objectives.
- Responsible for the resolution of service issues related to workplace & device services in alignment with agreed IS Operational processes and tools (e.g via service desk incident allocations, escalation processes and reporting requirements). This includes On-Call support on a rostered basis.
- Facilitate the identification and mitigation of service risks related to workplace & device services.
- Take a lead role in directed research activities related to workplace & device Services
- Lead and manage \’Proof of Concept\’ activities in relation to new technologies applicable to Workplace & device services.
- Initiate and lead the review and redesign of processes or procedures in relation to workplace & device services, on an ongoing basis, to deliver improved team productivity or efficiency.
- Provide senior technical assistance and support across all teams within Service Management as required.
- Provide senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) advice and consultation in relation to core competencies to all areas of the business as required.
- Work as an effective Production Services team member. Including the support, mentoring and coaching of other team members and recognising contributions of others to ensure team goals are achieved.
- Other responsibilities as directed by Workplace & Device Services Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Systems or related business discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Strong commercial acumen and leadership skills required
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills required
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work within various team structures to deliver business outcomes
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively and interpret insights into actions
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.