- Senior Technical Business Analyst / Scrum Master
- Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne CBD
- Salary ranges from $150K – $160K (Inc. Super) / annum + Bonus + other perks!
- Looking for someone with Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Progressive Elaboration,
What you will bring:
- Solid experience in the delivery space as a Scrum Master/Senior Technical BA leading squads and working closely with engineers and stakeholders. Banking/Finance industry exposure is a plus.
- Strong delivery experience across Agile and adaptive delivery models
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Progressive Elaboration,
- Proven experience leading and coaching teams using Agile and adaptive delivery models to achieve successful outcomes
- Understanding of UI Technologies and Developer Tools around it.
- Able to navigate a large complex organisation & build relationships with stakeholders using informal and formal networks
- The ability to capture business needs and support the development of the appropriate technical solution
- The ability to mentor team members to evolve the agile practices and team culture
The Scrum Master/ Senior Technical Business Analyst will:
- Be responsible for coaching, supporting and mentoring scrum framework practices within the Engineering team and wider stakeholders as applicable
- Maintain an Agile mindset, with a focus on continuous improvement, and a strong understanding and application of agile principles and practices
- Be the driving force and guide the Engineering team to be self-organised, promote a collaborative team environment that foster creativity, innovation, continuous improvement and celebrate successes
- Gather, analyse, and present data to business and technology stakeholders in a way that demonstrates how the team is improving and growing
- Manage and build strong, trusted relationships with Engineers and Product Owners to track status of implementation and improve requirements and vision
- Collaborate with Product Owners to maximise productivity and to ensure effective backlog management
- Maintain sprint flow by minimising external disturbances, manage risks or impediments and remove blockers and hurdles
- Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and to measure and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Work closely with the Engineering team and Stakeholders to break requirements into Epics, Features, and Stories
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.