- Casual with part-time potential
- Rate Ranges from $35/hr to $40/hr Plus super
- Donvale, VIC
- Large Financial Org
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who has outstanding communication skills and the ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders. Someone who strives to work closely
with our clients while adding valuable knowledge when meeting compliance and lodgment requirements.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years of recent experience from within a public accounting practice. It is essential to have a great work ethic and complete confidence in completing
BAS\’s and all facets of tax returns whether being individual or business. The successful candidate will have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure when meeting deadlines.
Duties and responsibilities:
- High competency when preparing BAS and individual/ small business tax returns.
- Ability to meet deadlines while providing high quality service and adding value to clients.
- Collaboratively working in a family orientated environment to meet client and business standards.
- Ability to collaborate with clients and provide solutions while managing a vast range of tax queries
- Exceptional attention to detail and confidence in the quality of work prepared.
The ideal candidate will have experience as follows:
- Minimum 3-5 experience obtained from within an accounting firm is a must
- Extensive knowledge and accuracy with BAS preparations
- A passionate self-starter with an impeccable work ethic who can meet respective deadlines
- Ability to communicate in Farsi is preferable but not essential
- Minimum 3-5 years of recent experience in the same of similar role
- BAS agent qualified is preferred
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Saaly on 0488 727 044 or Nick on 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.