- Fantastic permanent role – Melb CBD
- Current MCSE Certification and SCCM Implementation experience a must!
- IT consulting, managed services experience required
This role as a Senior Systems Desktop Engineer will require the right candidate to provide technical maintenance, as well as use existing tools and processes to deliver services to customers in accordance with SLAs. Furthermore, they will proactively manage and maintain customer infrastructure as required, and initiate and drive service and process improvement.
- Using tools and processes to deliver services to customers in accordance with SLAs (Monthly Microsoft Security Patching, monitoring and alerting, backups and restores)
- Proactively manage and maintain customer infrastructure as required
- Utilise and comply with all relevant ITIL processes
- Ability to be proactive and perform preventative maintenance when necessary
- Work within a Citrix and thin client environment
- Liaise with external vendors where required to ensure timely resolution of hardware/ software issues
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Previous Managed IT Services and Customer Facing experience
- Office 365 working knowledge
- Group Policy Management
- SOE Creation
- MCP Certification (Windows 8)
- Current MCSE Certification (SCCM 2012)
- Engaging communication skills (verbal/ written)
- Access to a motor vehicle
This is a fantastic permanent role in a prestigious organisation in Melbourne CBD. Previous leadership experience in a similar role would be beneficial. Apply now for immediate consideration.