- Fantastic permanent role – Melb CBD
- Current MCSE Certification a must!
- IT consulting, managed services experience required
Our client is seeking a Senior Desktop Engineer to join their Infrastructure team and proactively manage and maintain infrastructure as required, as well as initiate and drive service and process improvement.
The successful candidate will use existing tools to ensure backups and restores, security patching and monitoring are done in accordance with SLAs. They will comply with all the relevant ITIL processes to proactively manage and maintain the clients customer infrastructure, as well as be proactive and perform preventative maintenance when necessary.
Additionally, you will be required to liaise with external vendors to ensure the timely resolution of hardware and software issues.
- Current MCSE (with SCCM 2012)
- Access to a motor vehicle
- Previous Managed IT Services and Customer Facing experience
- Working knowledge of Office 365
- Group Policy Management
- SOE creation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Previous leadership experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
Apply now for immediate consideration.