- Senior System Administrator
- 6 Months Contract with a view to extend
- Daily rate range: $1000/ day – $1150/day (Inc. Super)
- Sydney Based role (Remote Work)
We currently have a 6-month opportunity for a Senior Systems Administrator to work within Clients PowerOn project team. This role will be based working from home.
- Excellent skills and experience with Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization technology
- Experience in managing Microsoft Windows DHCP, DNS, Group Policy and Active Directory
- Advanced skills and experience in RedHat Linux administration
- Experience in VEEAM backup technologies
- Familiarity with a broad range of core Networking, Security, Storage and Container based practices
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge and practice in IT industry security methodologies and disciplines
- Degree qualification in IT/related discipline or appropriate commercial experience
- Safety Logic & Life Cycles
- Alarm configuration and analysis
- PowerOn Advantage Menu & Client Screen Configurations
- Components and attribution
How to apply:
- Please apply using the link below or call Suzy- 03 8804 5883 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.