- Senior MQ Support Analyst role – Large Financial Institution
- Experience with MQ – Creation of queues, understanding flows, queue managers
- Experience in working with Integration layer – IBM Stack
- Melbourne CBD location – Permanent role
- Offering Excellent base + super + bonus + on call allowance + lots of opportunities to grow
- Experience working as Senior Support Analyst using Message Queuing (MQ) – Creation of queues, understanding workflows, queue managers (Mandatory!)
- Experience in scripting – SFTP or Perl (nice to have!)
- Experience in managing the analysis and resolution of incidents in an effective and timely manner to support \’Always On\’ strategy. Develop and implement appropriate treatment plans.
- Experience in supporting IBM Stack or Java based applications (Nice to have!)
- Experience in system support role by providing fail and fix application support – (24×7 roster – 1 week in every 6 weeks).
- Some knowledge or understanding of ITIL
- Experience in managing incidents communications with stakeholders and ensure timing is appropriate and content is clear and effective.
- Report and make recommendations in relation to managing delivery and implementation of problem resolutions.
- Manage and implement changes having direct impact on our stakeholders/other asset teams.
- Manage regular progress tracking and reporting functions to ensure meeting annual plan.
- Review and contribute to the incidents recovery, problem resolutions to ensure desired quality and continuous improvement.
Keywords: MQ Support Analyst, MQ Senior Analyst Support, MQ Specialist, MQ Administrator, MQ Consultant
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 quoting ref no#12058. Applications close on 19/01/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs